- 2 leaf green leaf lettuce organic
- 1 cup white onion organic
- 1 clove garlic organic
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds organic
- 2 tbsp olive oil organic
- 1 tbsp lemon juice organic
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Rinse, chop, and add the 2 large leaves of green leaf lettuce into a salad bowl.
- Mince the 1 clove of garlic finely. Cut the 1 cup of white onion into thin slices.
- Add the 2 tbsp of olive oil, 1 clove of garlic, 1 tbsp of lemon juice, 1/8 tsp of sea salt, and 1/2 tsp of black pepper into a glass and whisk together.
- Place the 1 tbsp of sunflower seeds and 1 cup of white onion on top of the salad. Then, top everything with the dressing.
- Mix everything together in the same bowl, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe