- 4 cups cabbage organic, chopped
- 2 clove garlic organic
- 4 whole fresh mint leaves organic
- 2 tbsp olive oil organic
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar organic
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup water
*Cooking times may vary.
- Rinse and chop the 4 cups of cabbage into edible strips. Mince the 2 cloves of garlic and 4 whole fresh mint leaves.
- Heat a frying pan to a medium/high heat. Add the cabbage, minced garlic, 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, 2 tbsp of olive oil, 1/2 tsp of sea salt, and fresh mint leaves. Bring to a boil, then simmer with a lid for 5-10 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
- Add the contents to a bowl and allow to cool for 30 minutes in the refrigerator. You may add more water and vinegar as needed to cover all cabbage pieces.
- Serve over tacos or main dishes, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe