- 2 leaf green leaf lettuce organic
- 1/2 cup dry quinoa organic
- 1 cup broccoli organic, chopped
- 1 cup purple onions organic, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes organic, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil organic
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup water
*Cooking times may vary.
- Add the 1/2 cup of dry quinoa and 1/2 cup of water into a cooking pot and bring to a boil. Then, simmer with a lid for 7 minutes or until the quinoa is tender.
- Meanwhile, rinse and set the 2 large leaves of green leaf lettuce aside. Chop the 1 cup of broccoli, 1 cup of purple onion, and 1/2 cup of tomatoes. Add them to a frying pan on a medium/high heat along with the 2 tbsp of olive oil, 1/4 tsp of sea salt, and 1/2 tsp of black pepper. Cook until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Plate the wraps by adding a scoop of quinoa along with a scoop of vegetables, and wrap like a burrito.
- Serve hot or cold, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe