- 2 handfuls arugula lettuce organic
- 3 tbsp blue cheese organic
- 1/4 cup pistachios organic, without shells
- 1/2 cup pomegranate kernels organic
- 1 tsp pomegranate juice organic
- 2 tbsp olive oil organic
- 1 tsp aged balsamic vinegar organic
- 1/2 tsp course black pepper
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Place a salad bowl and salad fork into the freezer for chilling. About 15 minutes.
- Rinse the 2 handufls of arugula lettuce and place into the now chilled salad bowl. Then, add the 1/2 cup of pomegranate kernels, 1/4 cup of pistachios, and 3 tbsp of blue cheese on top, followed by the 1 tsp of pomegranate juice, 1 tsp of aged balsamic vinegar, 2 tbsp of olive oil, 1/8 tsp of sea salt, and 1/2 tsp of course black pepper.
- Remove the salad fork from the freezer and enjoy!
Share this Recipe