- 1/2 whole bell peppers organic, chopped
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese organic
- 1/4 cup feta cheese organic
- 6 leaf romaine lettuce organic
- 3 tbsp olive oil organic
- 2 tbsp aged balsamic vinegar organic
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Rinse and soak the 6 leaves of romaine in a large bowl of sea salted water for 10 minutes.
- Drain and slice the romaine leaves into many bite sized pieces.
- Slice the 1/2 whole bell pepper to its respective size and garnish the romaine lettuce with the bell pepper, 1/4 cup of feta cheese, and 1/4 cup of cottage cheese.
- Add the 3 tbsp of olive oil followed by the 2 tbsp of aged balsamic vinegar, 1 tsp of black pepper, and 1/8 tsp of sea salt over the top of the salad. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe