- 1 whole chipotle organic
- 3 cups soybeans organic
- 1 clove garlic organic, minced
- 1 tsp sesame seeds organic
- 1 tsp peanut oil organic
- 1 tsp sesame oil organic
- 1 tbsp soy sauce organic
*Cooking times may vary.
- Place the 3 cups of soybeans into a pot and fill just the bottom with drinking water. Then, cover with a lid and boil for 3-4 minutes or when the soybeans are soft.
- Chop the 1 whole chipotle and 1 clove of garlic finely.
- In a sauce pan, add the 1 tsp of peanut oil, 1 tsp of sesame oil, garlic, 1 tsp of sesame seeds, and chipotle. Then, cook for 5 minutes on a high heat while stirring.
- Once ready, add the 1 tbsp of soy sauce on top of the soybeans and serve hot. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe