PQ (Protein Quality) x PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score) - 36
- p-coumaric acid
- omega-6 fatty acid
- polyunsaturated fat
- monounsaturated fat
- essential amino acids
- complex carbohydrates
Potential Health Benefits
- powerful cardiovascular system health boost
- powerful cholesterol lowering properties
- powerful anti-aging properties
- increased immune system strength
- lower cardiovascular disease risk
- bone & joint health boost
- fight depression symptoms
- fight Alzheimer's disease
- help prevent gallstones
- anti-cancer properties
- promote weight-loss
- improved digestion
- lower diabetes risk
- energy boost
Potential Athletic Benefits
- Provide for sustained long-term energy demands.
- Decrease post-workout inflammation for an improved muscle recovery rate.
- Complex carbohydrates for strenuous energy demands.
- Increase nitric oxide production for elevated blood flow and oxygen transport to working muscles.
- Benefit the cardiovascular system for long-term integrity.
Glycemic Index Rank
<15 out of 100
|Low Glycemic||less than 55|
Food Sensitivity Rank
<1 to 1 ratio*
|Low for Fructose Sensitivity||less than 1 (fructose to glucose ratio)|
Peanuts provide the body with energy, protection, and vitality. They contain large amounts of phytochemicals, vitamins, minerals, and macro-nutrients. Peanuts have been shown to enhance cardiovascular health, energy production, and fight against numerous diseases including Alzheimer's.
Sources include: USDA
***All-Body Fitness takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided above. Please contact a medical doctor or a registered dietitian for nutrition advice.