- 1/2 cup cherries organic, pitted, chopped
- 3 tbsp feta cheese organic
- 4 leaf romaine lettuce organic
- 3 tbsp olive oil organic
- 2 tbsp aged balsamic vinegar organic
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Rinse and chop the 4 leaves of romaine lettuce into bite sized pieces. Finely chop the 1/2 cup of cherries.
- Place the romaine lettuce into a medium sized bowl followed by the chopped cherries, 3 tbsp of olive oil, 2 tbsp of aged balsamic vinegar, 1/8 tsp of sea salt, and lastly the 3 tbsp of feta cheese. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe