- 3 cups broccoli organic, chopped
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms organic, chopped
- 2 cups yellow onion organic, chopped
- 2 tbsp avocado oil organic
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Heat a large frying pan to a medium/high heat. Add the 2 tbsp of avocado oil, 1/4 tsp of sea salt, and 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Rinse and chop the 3 cups of broccoli, 2 cups of yellow onion, and 1 cup of shiitake mushrooms into sharp edible sizes by cutting at a diagonal.
- Add all the vegetables into the frying pan and cook while stirring for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tenderized.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe