- 1 large swiss chard leaf organic
- 1 cup black beans organic, cooked
- 1/4 cup tomatoes organic, chopped
- 1/2 clove garlic organic, minced
- 1 tbsp feta cheese organic
- 1 tbsp olive oil organic
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Place the 1 cup of black beans into a cooking pot and heat for 3 minutes. Then, mash them with a large spoon.
- Separate the leaves from the stems of the 1 large swiss chard leaf. Chop the 1/4 cup of tomatoes. Mince the 1/2 clove of garlic.
- Place a swiss chard leaf on a plate and then add the 1 tbsp of feta cheese down first followed by the black beans, tomatoes, 1 tbsp of olive oil, garlic, 1/8 tsp of sea salt, and 1/2 tsp of black pepper and wrap the swiss chard leaf like a burrito. You can use more leaves to add another wrap around the first one to prevent tearing or use it for the rest of the ingredients. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe