- 2 handfuls arugula lettuce organic
- 3 tbsp feta cheese organic
- 1 clove garlic organic
- 1 cup walnuts organic, shelled, halved
- 1 tbsp aged balsamic vinegar organic
- 2 tbsp olive oil organic
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Rinse and add the 2 handfuls of arugula lettuce to a salad bowl.
- Squeeze the 1 clove of garlic through a garlic squeezer or chop finely and add into a small cup. Then, the 1/8 tsp of sea salt, 1/2 tsp of black pepper, 2 tbsp of olive oil, and 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar. Whisk together for a dressing.
- Add the 3 tbsp of feta cheese on top of the arugula lettuce followed by the dressing. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe