- 1 whole apricots organic, chopped
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes organic, halves
- 3 tbsp feta cheese organic
- 1/4 cup pomegranate organic, kernels
- 4 handfuls salad mix organic
- 2 tbsp avocado oil organic
- 1 tbsp aged balsamic vinegar organic
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice organic
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
Preparing the Salad
- Rinse and set aside the 4 handfuls of salad mix in a large bowl.
- Cut the 1/4 cup of cherry tomatoes and 1 whole apricots into there respected sizes and place on top of salad mix, followed by the 1/4 cup of pomegranate kernels and 3 tbsp of feta cheese.
- Cover entire salad with the dressing once all ingredients are placed into the bowl in order to cover everything with flavor. Enjoy!
Preparing the Dressing
- Place all ingredients into a tall glass cup and whisk until everything is completely mixed.
Share this Recipe