- 1/2 cup feta cheese organic
- 1 whole green onions organic
- 1 whole peaches organic
- 1/2 cup tomatoes organic, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice organic
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Place a salad bowl in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Cut the 1 whole peach in half and remove the seed. Then, chop the peach into tiny bite sized wedges along with the 1/2 cup of tomato. Mince the 1 whole green onion as fine as you can.
- Add the 1/2 cup of feta cheese, peach, tomato, green onion, 1/8 tsp of sea salt, and 1 tbsp of lemon juice to the now chilled salad bowl. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe