PQ (Protein Quality) x PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score) - 41
- gallic acid
- ellagic acid
- chlorogenic acid
- complex carbohydrates
Potential Health Benefits
- powerful disease protective properties
- powerful anti-cancer properties
- increased wrinkle protection
- decrease oxidative stress
- energy boost
Potential Athletic Benefits
- Increased lipid (fat) metabolism to help regulate lean muscle mass.
- Complex carbohydrates for strenuous energy demands.
Glycemic Index Rank
33 out of 100
|Low Glycemic||less than 55|
Food Sensitivity Rank
1 to 1 ratio
|Low for Fructose Sensitivity||less than or equal to 1 (fructose to glucose ratio)|
Peaches are most of the time under-estimated and over-looked. We see this often when foods do not become popular in media. However, peaches are very pronounced in their nutrient dense profile. They come packed with effective disease and cancer protective properties, as well as, an excellent complex carbohydrate source for all individuals including diabetics.
Sources include: USDA
***All-Body Fitness takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided above. Please contact a medical doctor or a registered dietitian for nutrition advice.