- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice organic
- 2 clove garlic organic
- 8 whole jalapeno peppers organic
- 1 cup soy sauce organic
- 3/4 cup water
*Cooking times may vary.
- Poke holes in the 8 whole jalapeno peppers with a fork and place in a frying pan on a medium/high heat. Brown each side of the peppers until they are tender.
- Add the 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice, 1 cup of soy sauce, 3/4 cup of water and 2 cloves of garlic to the same pan and bring to a boil.
- Place all of the contents into a mason jar or glass container and let it marinate for 6 hours or overnight. Enjoy straight from the jar with a main dish meal!
Share this Recipe