- 4 whole green onions organic
- 1 whole serrano peppers organic
- 1 tsp lemon juice organic
- 4 tsp soy sauce organic
*Cooking times may vary.
- Slice the 1 whole serrano pepper into thin wafers.
- Slice the white end off of the 4 whole green onions only and cut off the root ends. Then, slice one side of each onion and make a channel for the serrano pepper slices.
- Place each onion piece onto a flat plate and then a slice of the serrano pepper into each channel.
- Add 1 tsp of soy sauce on top of each bite sized onion piece, followed by a light touch of the 1 tsp of lemon juice. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe