- 10 stalks asparagus organic
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes organic
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves organic
- 2 clove garlic organic
- 2 tbsp olive oil organic
- 1 tbsp aged balsamic vinegar organic
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp pink himalayan salt
- 3 cups water
*Cooking times may vary.
- Rinse the 10 stalks of asparagus and slice off the tough ends. Slice the 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes in half. Chop the 2 cloves of garlic finely.
- In a cooking pot, add the asparagus and 3 cups of water. Bring to a boil and cook until tender but still slightly firm, about 1-2 minutes. *Remember the asparagus will keep cooking for a few minutes after you remove it from the boiling water.
- Slice the asparagus stalks into 1 inch sections and add them to a salad bowl.
- In a frying pan add the cherry tomatoes, 1/2 cup of fresh basil leaves, garlic, 1/8 tsp of pink himalayan salt, and 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper. Cook with 3 tbsp of water for 5 minutes on a medium/high heat. Once the water has evaporated it is done.
- Place the vegetables on top of the asparagus followed by the 2 tbsp of olive oil and 1 tbsp of aged balsamic vinegar. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe