- 3 cups brussel sprouts organic, halved
- 3 tbsp olive oil organic
- 2 tbsp aged balsamic vinegar organic
- 1 tsp course black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Heat a medium sized frying pan to a medium/high heat. Add the 3 tbsp of olive oil, 1/4 tsp of sea salt, and 1 tsp of course black pepper.
- Rinse and slice the 3 cups of brussel sprouts in half, then add them to the frying pan. Brown each side of each brussel sprout and cook until tender and slightly crispy.
- Add the 2 tbsp of aged balsamic vinegar and 1 tsp of black pepper into the same pan on a low heat and cook for 5 more minutes while stirring.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe