- 1 whole green onions organic
- 1 cup soft tofu organic, chopped
- 3 strips dried wakame seaweed organic
- 1.5 tbsp miso paste organic
- 4 cups water
*Cooking times may vary.
- Rinse, chop, and soak the 3 strips of dried wakame seaweed in a cooking pot with 4 cups of cold water for 5 minutes. Bring the water to a slight boil, then simmer.
- Meanwhile, chop the 1 whole green onion finely. Chop the 1 cup of soft tofu into small edible sizes for the soup. Then, add them to the same cooking pot. Cook for 5 minutes on a low heat.
- Add the 1.5 tbsp of miso paste to a sauce pan with 2 tbsp of water. Heat and stir until smooth. Then, add it to the cooking pot and stir together.
- Allow the miso to simmer for 5 more minutes and be sure not to boil, it will destroy the flavor of the miso.
- Serve hot and enjoy! *The flavor takes time to build in the soup. It may taste better the next day after being refrigerated and slowly reheated.
Share this Recipe