- 2 whole kale leaves organic
- 1 tbsp olive oil organic
- 1 tsp garlic powder organic
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rinse and pull off the leaves into edible sizes from the stems of the 2 whole kale leaves.
- Place onto a cooking sheet and cover with the 1 tbsp of olive oil, 1 tsp of black pepper, 1 tsp of sea salt, 1 tsp of garlic powder, and 1/2 tsp of paprika. Bake for 15 minutes or until the kale leaves are chip crispy.
- Serve while hot or at room temperature, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe