- 3 tbsp agave nectar organic
- 1/4 cup blackberries organic
- 1 whole eggs organic
- 2 tbsp olive oil organic
- 3 tbsp soy milk organic
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract organic
- 2 scoop vanilla protein powder organic
*Cooking times may vary.
- Grease a frying pan and place it on medium heat.
- Place the 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder, 1 whole egg yolk/white, 2 tbsp of olive oil, 3 tbsp of soy milk, 1/4 cup of blackberries, and 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract into a mixing bowl. Whisk until the entire mixture is homogeneous.
- Use a measuring cup and make 1/4 cup or larger pancakes on the frying pan. Cook until golden brown on each side.
- Use the 3 tbsp of agave nectar as a sweetener on top, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe