PQ (Protein Quality) x PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score) - N/A
- gallic acid
- ellagic acid
- salicylic acid
- complex carbohydrates
Potential Health Benefits
- powerful cardiovascular disease prevention
- powerful blood glucose management
- powerful anti-cancer properties
- powerful free radical scavenger
- skin & eye UV damage protection
- digestive system health boost
- immune system health boost
- lower "bad" cholesterol
- promote weight-loss
- kill mouth bacteria
- energy boost
Potential Athletic Benefits
- Improve blood glucose levels for more sustained energy throughout training sessions.
- Protect against cardiovascular decline from aging to preserve long-term health and fitness levels.
- Help protect skin and eyes from UV exposure damage and the degenerative effects of aging.
- Boost exercise energy levels from complex carbohydrates and phytochemical intake.
Glycemic Index Rank
25 out of 100
|Low Glycemic||less than 55|
Food Sensitivity Rank
1.1 to 1 ratio
|Low-Medium for Fructose Sensitivity||more than 1 (fructose to glucose ratio)|
Blackberries are one of the greatest nutrient dense foods we can consume. They rank extremely high on the ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) scale making them powerful free radical scavengers and anti-cancer guardians. Blackberries are also generally well-tolerated in regular servings.
Sources include: USDA
***All-Body Fitness takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided above. Please contact a medical doctor or a registered dietitian for nutrition advice.