- 3 tbsp almond milk organic
- 1 whole bananas organic
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 whole eggs organic
- 1 tbsp olive oil organic
- 2 scoop vanilla protein powder organic
*Cooking times may vary.
- Preheat a flat frying pan to a medium burner heat.
- Place all ingredients into a medium sized bowl.
- Mash and stir ingredients until the mixture is smooth and resembles the texture of pancake mix.
- Spray cooking surface with a non-stick cooking oil.
- Use a 1/4 measuring cup, place the mixture on the now hot cooking surface in pancake patterns.
- Cook each pancake side until they are golden brown, then flip and repeat for the other side.
Finishing the dish
- Serve on a flat plate or bowl. Add organic maple syrup or agave nectar with fresh berries for a healthy breakfast. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe