- 10 stalks asparagus organic
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes organic, halved
- 2 clove garlic organic
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese organic
- 2 tbsp olive oil organic
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 6 cups water
*Cooking times may vary.
- Rinse the 10 stalks of asparagus and cut off the tough ends of the stalks. Add the asparagus into a cooking pot with the water. Bring to a boil and cook for about 1-2 minutes or until the asparagus is tender but still a little firm. *Remember it will continue to cook after you remove it from the pot.
- Mince the 2 cloves of garlic finely. Chop the 3 cups of cherry tomatoes in half and add them to a frying pan with the asparagus, 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 cloves garlic, and 1/8 tsp of sea salt. Cook for 5 minutes while stirring.
- Add the 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese on top and cook for another 5 minutes while stirring.
- Once the parmesan cheese has melted, serve immediately. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe