- 2 handfuls arugula lettuce organic
- 1/4 whole cantaloupe organic
- 1/4 cup feta cheese organic
- 3 tbsp honey organic
- 2 tbsp lemon juice organic
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Cut in half, remove the seeds from the 1/4 whole cantaloupe, and peel off the skin. Then, slice into thin wedges.
- Place the 2 handfuls of arugula lettuce into a medium sized bowl and pour over the top the 1/8 tsp of sea salt, 2 tbsp of lemon juice, and 1/4 cup of feta cheese.
- Now place the cantaloupe on top of the arugula lettuce and flavor the cantaloupe with the 3 tbsp of honey. Place into the refrigerator for 10 minutes to bring to a chill, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe