- 3/4 cup agave nectar organic
- 4 cups cranberries organic
- 1/4 cup lemon juice organic
- 1/4 cup orange juice organic
- 4 cups water
*Cooking times may vary.
- Place the 4 cups of cranberries and 4 cups of water into a cooking pot and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 25 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Place the cranberries, 1/4 cup of orange juice, 1/4 cup of lemon juice, and 3/4 cup of agave nectar into a blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Add more orange juice and agave nectar to taste. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe