PQ (Protein Quality) x PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score) - 49
Potential Health Benefits
- powerful anti-cancer properties
- powerful free radical scavenger
- improve digestion & health
- type 2 diabetes prevention
- cell mutation prevention
- lower "bad" cholesterol
- energy boost
Potential Athletic Benefits
- Perfect source of complex carbohydrates to fuel a sustained workout.
- High fiber content allows for a slow release of glucose into the blood stream which will extend endurance.
- Promote weight-loss for a leaner body physique and a greater power-to-weight ratio.
Glycemic Index Rank
<15 out of 100
|Low Glycemic||less than 55|
Food Sensitivity Rank
1 to 1 ratio
|Low for Fructose Sensitivity||less than 1 (fructose to glucose ratio)|
When it comes down to the best foods that boost your overall health and athletic performance, eggplant comes in at one of the top in that list. They are considered a multivitamin, phtyochemical powerplant that may help to protect against cancer causing cell damage and mutation.
Sources include: USDA
***All-Body Fitness takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided above. Please contact a medical doctor or a registered dietitian for nutrition advice.