- 1/2 cup cucumber organic, sliced
- 3 strips dried wakame seaweed organic
- 1/4 cup distilled vinegar organic
- 3 tbsp sugar organic
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Soak the 3 strips of wakame seaweed in cold water for 10 minutes. Then, slice into 2 inch strips. Slice the 1/2 cup of cucumber into thin wafers. Place the wakame and cucumber into a salad bowl.
- In a sauce pan, add the 1/4 cup of distilled vinegar, 1/8 tsp of sea salt, and 1/8 tsp of sugar. Cook while stirring until dissolved. Pour only as needed (not too much) over the top of the salad.
- Serve at room temperature or cold, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe