- 1/2 whole lemon organic
- 1 twig branch rosemary organic
- 1/4 cup rosemary leaves organic
- 3/4 cup olive oil organic
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
*Cooking times may vary.
- Pour the 3/4 cup of olive oil into a mason jar or container with a lid.
- Add the 1/4 cup of rosemary leaves, 1 whole rosemary twig branch, and 1/4 tsp of sea salt to the container.
- Squeeze the 1/2 whole lemon juice into the same container, and then using a fine grader, shave 1 tbsp of lemon zest into the mixture.
- Shake for 30 seconds. Store in the refrigerator and use within a week. Enjoy for use in cooking or on salads!
Share this Recipe