- 4 tbsp agave nectar organic
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves organic
- 1 cup pineapple juice organic
- 1 cup water
*Cooking times may vary.
- Add the 1 cup of pineapple juice, 1 cup of water, and 4 tbsp of agave nectar into a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Then, turn the heat down to low and stir for 2 minutes. Then, transfer to a container.
- Add the 1 cup of basil leaves and allow to steep for about 10 minutes. Then, drain the liquid through a strainer removing any solids such as the basil leaves.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours and enjoy chilled!
Share this Recipe