- 4 cups pomegranate kernels organic
- 1 tbsp agave nectar organic
- 1 tbsp lemon juice organic
- 1 cup water
*Cooking times may vary.
- Place the 4 cups of pomegranate kernels into a vegetable juicer and process. Then, strain the juice to remove any seeds that may have passed through. *May also use a blender. Then strain the juice mixture to remove the pulp.
- Add the 1 tbsp of lemon juice, 1 cup of water, and 1 tbsp of agave nectar. Then, stir until agave nectar is completely dissolved.
- Enjoy immediately or place into the refrigerator and chill for 3 hours. Tastes great with lots of ice!
Share this Recipe