PQ (Protein Quality) x PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score) - N/A
- citrus flavanones
- flavonol glycosides
- kaempferol-related molecules
Potential Health Benefits
- lower cancer risk
- antibiotic properties
- cell cycle support
- immunity boost
- increased detox activity
Potential Athletic Benefits
- Immune support from strenuous exercise.
- Acts as a compliment to a post-workout meal by promoting the detox of muscle wastes from the body.
- Can be used locally on the skin to help treat athletes foot and fungal spreading.
Glycemic Index Rank
32 out of 100
|Low Glycemic||less than 55|
Food Sensitivity Rank
1 to 1 ratio
|Low for Fructose Sensitivity||equal to 1 (fructose to glucose ratio)|
Limes are a discrete but powerful fruit that can add flavor to your meals and vitality to your health. They are known for their anti-bacterial properties and overall support for cellular function. With this in mind, adding limes to your diet can be very beneficial.
- Immunomodulatory Effect of Concentrated Lime Juice Extract
- Mexican Lime Juice and Apoptosis of Pancreatic Cancer Cells
- The Effect of Lime Powder Regimen on Urinary Risk Factors for Kidney Stones
- Plasma Vitamin C Modifies the Association Between Hypertension and Risk of Stroke
- The Role of Hesperidin, a Citrus Natural Bioflavonoid, as a Cancer Chemoprotective Agent
Sources include: USDA
***All-Body Fitness takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided above. Please contact a medical doctor or a registered dietitian for nutrition advice.