PQ (Protein Quality) x PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score) - 52
- omega-6 fatty acid
- polyunsaturated fat
- monounsaturated fat
- essential amino acids
- complex carbohydrates
Potential Health Benefits
- powerful cardiovascular system health boost
- help prevent gallstone formations
- lower cardiovascular disease risk
- cholesterol lowering properties
- connective tissue health boost
- skin & hair health boost
- anti-cancer properties
- promote weight-loss
- energy boost
Potential Athletic Benefits
- Essential fat and complex carbohydrate source for sustained long-term energy demands and weight-loss.
- Post-workout refueling source that includes necessary nutrients for muscle rebuilding and growth.
Glycemic Index Rank
21 out of 100
|Low Glycemic||less than 55|
Food Sensitivity Rank
1 to 1 ratio*
|Low for Fructose Sensitivity||less than or equal to 1 (fructose to glucose ratio)|
Cashew nuts make for a perfect regular food alternative. They are filled with everything we need to rebuild, grow, and heal; that includes essential complex carbohydrates, protein, fat, vitamins, and minerals. Cashews should not however be misunderstood for their allergy characteristics which may cause negative reactions in certain individuals. With that being said, cashews are regardless a very healthy calorie option.
Sources include: USDA
***All-Body Fitness takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided above. Please contact a medical doctor or a registered dietitian for nutrition advice.